- The university which was founded in 1864 is located in Chicago, USA.
- Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town.
- Concordia is a university that is 22nd out of 7,400 U.S. colleges and universities for high-quality education master"s and bachelor’s programs.
- 100% English training for students who graduate from their universities, do not require TOEFL or IELTS score of graduate applicants.
- The duration of graduate education is 2 years.
- School fees can be paid termly.
- Graduate students are given 1 year OPT** after graduation (Work permit)
**Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a period during which undergraduate and graduate students with F-1 status who have completed or have been pursuing their degrees for more than nine months are permitted by the USCIS to work towards getting practical training to complement their field of studies.
- Stem (Numerical) in the field of graduate students are given 3 years opt.
Concordia is a university 22nd out of 7,400 U.S. colleges and universities for high-quality education master"s and bachelor’s programs (College Database’s List of Top U.S. Colleges and Universities, 2013).
- Every year, Concordia has been chosen by more than 3,500 students for our online, cohort and on-campus master"s and doctoral programs.
- Concordia - Chicago is the second fastest growing campus among non-profit master"s degree granting institutions in the U.S. for 2004–2009 (Chronicle of Higher Education, 2011 Almanac Edition).
- It was opened the first computer center on campus in 1967.
- After graduation, more than 100 areas of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral study.
- There are more than 45 different clubs and orginizations for students.
- Concordia Chicago is just 10 miles far away from downtown Chicago.
- More than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in the arts & sciences, business and education are offered by Concordia University Chicago.
A Concordia education prepares you academically, intellectually, practically and ethically to find a meaningful career or vocation.
An excellent career is prepared to students to find a good job which is related to their own subject.
Moreover, Concordia have added PhD to its doctor of education (EdD) in leadership with eight specializations.
Duration: 1 to 2 years
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Aug and Oct- 2 year MBA, Jan and Aug – 1 year MBA
Completion of 36 hours of coursework including the Capstone Experience with the exception of the Chief School Business Official Concentration (42 hour program). Courses are three credit hours unless otherwise noted.